Monday, January 6, 2014

Senior Portraits

I had the pleasure of taking some senior pictures for a very beautiful young lady.  Of course I took these the day before I got a new camera body - I need to take her out again and get some more shots.

I started out inside a barn and trying to use my flash with my shoot through umbrella, but the batteries were dead in my flash (I had JUST replaced them ... guess I put dead batteries in).  All but one or two of the barn photos are sans flash with a much too high ISO.  We then moved outside with some indirect sunlight so I could decrease my ISO.

At any rate ... here are a few of my shots.






I had a lot of fun shooting these photos.  I hope I can get more portrait sessions like this.  I felt comfortable with posing and instruction.  She was very cooperative and a lot of fun to work with.

No comments: