Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

It's fall and time for our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch.  Annual?  Yeah, I suppose.  This is the second year we've done this.  It was born out of my sister-in-law's boredom a year ago. So this year we made it a family outing.  There were 8 of us there.  More people than fit in our car.

Audrey was a tad on the grumpy side, so she wasn't too thrilled with having her photos taken initially.  She wanted to just ride in the stroller the whole time.  She perked up finally and we had some fun alone time with the pumpkins and rides.

Below are the best shots of the day.

DSC_4453.psd
LOVE the pose and expression on this one ... focus is off.  In hindsight, I should have closed my aperature and had a larger depth of field.
DSC_4461.psd
The only photo that got Andrew, and it just got his legs.  I love the interaction between Annie and her older siblings.  It makes for really natural smiles and photos.

DSC_4473.psd
Cliche, I know.  I probably did this one last year ... but I had to do it again with my new camera.

DSC_4482.psd
She finally perked up and picked out a pumpkin.  As goofy as her grin is in this photo, it's genuine.  She was singing her ABC's for me.


DSC_4495.psd
She was riding one of those spring-driven rocking horses.  

DSC_4509.psd
This just shows the special love Audrey and her Aunt share.

DSC_4526.psd
Did this one last year too.  But ya know ... I have a new camera.

DSC_4541.psd
Darn goats weren't hungry.

DSC_4552.psd

No comments: