Thursday, February 4, 2010

i heart faces - My Favorite Places

This week's entry for i heart faces is "My Favorite Places."


I've lived in only 2 areas my entire life, Colorado and California.  Because I grew up in a landlocked state, I have a massive love of anything water/beach related.  I am just taken in completely by the ocean and beaches and boats and sea life.  I also love mountains.  I was spoiled growing up getting to watch the sun set behind the Colorado Rockies nearly every night.  The only thing as pretty as a mountain sunset is an ocean sunset.


These three photos are the sunset photos from my wedding in Ft. Bragg, CA.  We got married at a rental house that overlooked the ocean.  It was phenomenal.


P1050293


P1050291


cousins.....


This is of my favorite winery, Pacific Star; also in Ft. Bragg, CA.  That's my step-son on the bench in the background.  The grounds are beautiful, the ocean is pretty, there are sheep that wander, the picnic benches are awesome, and there are great places to take artsy-fun photos.
P1040531


Another one of my favorite places is at home. Just BEING.  Hanging out with family.  Playing music.  Playing games.  Watching TV.
Josh and Andrew play guitar


P1050815


P1050786


Playing cards


And I LOVE church.  Anything in the church is fantastic for me.  My husband plays the drums for church, so we are there all the time.
P1060514


As I said in the beginning ... anything mountainous has be captivated. (no faces in these .... sorry)
P1030233


Nothing says Colorado Mountains like Pike's Peak
P1030261


BEACHES/OCEANS
P1040162


Mom and Babies


Anywhere I am with my family, THAT'S my favorite place...
P1040037


P1040595


P1060160-1


P1050622


see more favorite places over at iheartfaces.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen! Anywhere with family is my favorite place to. They are my heart! : ) Such a wonderful post. The house you got married in had GORGEOUS views. So nice!